Pages

Friday 12 December 2014

Tough Times

It has been a very up and down week. Not much change there then! I felt so much better when I last posted, but somehow it went downhill again. I visited a friend at the weekend, which was absolutely lovely, but when I woke up on Sunday morning without my wonderful other half in bed with me, I just felt sad. I visited my other half's parents on the way home and went out for a good walk with them and the gorgeous labrador they were looking after, which definitely improved my mood.

On Monday, things actually got better. In some ways, this week has improved things a lot - in other ways many things at work have annoyed me. I've worked some long days with early starts, and I am exhausted. Last night I was extremely down, worrying about certain things at work. Somehow though, I feel like I am more on top of things now though and like I can relax a bit more.

I was convinced at the weekend that I needed a new job, but really I'm not sure. I keep wavering. At the moment I'm okay where I am. I'm concentrating on getting through to our Christmas break then enjoying my time off, and hoping that I can switch off properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment